Thursday, September 22, 2011

Ahmadinejad through the years at the UN

He doesn't change his clothing style much, does he? He did dare that light grey suit once, but it probably didn't seem ominous enough, so he went back to this usual dark suit...

 He's also very didactic. Notice how he's always using his hands to make sure we understand.

2005 - First time at the UN



2006 - trying to wow us with the new suit

2007 - I broke a nail on my right hand so I'm using my left hand this time

2008 - Just once can't you sit through my speech?

2009 - I can't be crazy this year, Muammar Ghaddafi's stolen the show

2010 - I've brough props this time!

2011 - Do I have anything stuck between my teeth?

 He's gained a little weight hasn't he?

Anyway, Mahmood Ahmadinejad will always be Mad Moody to me.

I taken a double dose of my happy pills today!





No comments: