Monday, June 25, 2007

What Really Happened in the Middle East

How to explain to someone who's only heard vague headlines on the news and has no idea what the whole thing is about? I always wanted to be able to explain, in simple sentences, how the whole conflict really started.

The Terrorism Awareness Project has done just that.

If you are at all interested in having simple facts presented to you, go straight away to see this presentation:
What Really Happened in the Middle East

Any questions?

I would like to translate it to French. I hope they won't mind if in future posts I will try to do so. This is too well done to not be shown to the whole of France.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the link. It's sometimes hard for me to understand all the history behind the conflicts concerning Israel and the Arabs. The presentation was excellent and informative.